we all used to have 0 followers so don’t be an asshole to people with less followers than you
Stunning Images Of Skylines Captured With Time Lapse Photography
by Dan Marker-Moore
1. I lost your lighter. The one you had since you were in high school. It didn’t work anymore but you took it with you everywhere. I know you wished you could’ve used it to light your cigarettes. Burn yourself alive. I know it kept you safe. I thought you’d be mad but you didn’t mind that it was gone. You don’t seem to have a problem losing things you care about.
2. You used to tell me you could taste stars in my mouth. You haven’t kissed me in days.
3. I played my favorite song for you a few months ago. I got it stuck in your head. You played it on repeat for weeks. I tried to listen to it last night and you told me to shut it off, you were sick of it.
4. I know you’re tired of trying to fix me. I think you’ve realized that there will always be nights when I fall apart. You will always have to come home and find me shaking on the bathroom floor. You will always have to try and save me. I think you finally noticed that the cuts on my wrist never heal.
5. Some nights when I’m so numb I can’t feel the covers around me, I’ll sleep on the floor. I’ve slept on the floor for the last 8 nights. You haven’t mentioned it.
6. You threw away the book I gave you for your birthday because it was damaged.
7. I saw the way you looked at her.
8. You used to make my heart beat faster. Lately, it’s been falling out of my chest. You don’t seem to mind
yesterday in the car my mom said “theres always the one gay twin out of a pair” and my twin brother and I shot a glance at one another because we’re both the gay twin
tumblr are only deleting blogs that aren’t following me so tell all ur friends